Hello friend! Thank you for your interest in the “Bibliographie” project. Together we are creating a space where women can tell their childbirth, TTC, pregnancy, miscarriage, loss, marriage, divorce and parenting stories. I believe that when we share our triumphs we inspire others. When we share our struggles, we remind them that they’re not alone.
- This is your story. Tell it in your own voice, in any format you choose (a story, an essay, an open letter, a poem, a diary entry etc)
- Any length will be considered, however 1500 to 2000 words is ideal for an essay/ story style piece.
- Please include a 2-3 sentence bio with your submission and social media profile style picture. If you have your own blog, website or social media channel, I’m happy to include a link to it. You can choose not to have a bio or to use a pseudonym if you prefer.
- I will usually use an image from my huge collection of beautiful stock photos to include with the post. If you would like to include your own photo for consideration please send them in large file format.
- In some cases, I might make small edits to spelling or grammar. I will contact you to make any more involved edits and resubmit.
- Please understand that not all submissions will automatically be published. I will do my best to get back to you either way, within a week.
Please e-mail your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paste your submission directly in the body of your e-mail. If your story has been published elsewhere, please let me know and include the link to where it is published.
Looking forward to reading your story!