Board games for family time and swings that hang from the rafters – the best gifts for kids with autism double as awesome gifts for the whole family.
9. FIDGET TOY
- Tranquility Turtle gives a calming glow and plays ocean wave or seaside serenade sounds for relaxation.
- Bee careful! Remove leaves without dislodging the sleeping bees. The player with the fewest bees in his/her tray at the end of the game wins!
- The Eagle Tree is the captivating story of fourteen-year-old March Wong, a young autistic boy living next to the lush forests of the Pacific Northwest.
- Emotion-oes is an excellent early learning game that puts a new twist on the classic dominoes game. Children match facial expressions.
- Hang the Joki indoors or outdoors from a ceiling beam, tree or swing set. Great for calming relaxation and play.
- The My Feelings Game offers scenarios to help kids explore and talk about emotions and gives regulation strategies to help kids manage their feelings in socially appropriate ways.
- Chewable jewelry is great for kids and adults who need to chew.
- Weighted blankets provide calming pressure.
- If your child doesn’t like to sit with idle hands, this is the perfect solution for waiting rooms and car rides.